Learn Business Spanish – 30 lessons per week
If you want an international career in a global workplace, this intensive Spanish course is a big help. Develop the fluency, accuracy and communication skills you need to work confidently in the Spanish-speaking business world.
Every week you will take 30 lessons: 20 lessons of General Spanish and 10 lessons of Business Spanish.
You’ll get more out of this course if
- You want a career in an international environment.
- You need Spanish in your job.
- You want to change career and improve your chance of getting a good job.
- You want to learn Spanish for business-world success.
What can you expect on this course?
General Spanish – 20 lessons per week
This course builds your General Spanish skills, and then focuses what you have learned on the language you will need in the workplace. Through intensive practice in speaking, listening, reading and writing, you will have gained the means to express yourself effectively in Spanish. So in future, whether you want to write a report or give a presentation, you can do so with fluency, accuracy and confidence.
Business Spanish – 10 lessons per week
Spanish is the world’s language of business, politics, international relations, culture and entertainment. This course will develop your skills, helping you build an international career.
As part of your 10 weekly Business Spanish lessons you can study:
- Negotiating contracts
- Management and HR
- Branding and promotional strategies
- Project management
- Company budgets
- You will also learn about ‘soft skills’ such as:
- Giving opinions
- Making recommendations
- Presenting different scenarios
- Solving problems
- And you will develop important workplace skills such as:
- Writing a CV
- Telephone Spanish
- Preparing for an interview
- Giving presentations
- Develop your international prospects
By the end of your time with Babilon Language Coaching, important doors will have opened for you. You will have improved your Spanish fluency and will have the language, knowledge and skills to confidently deal with a variety of business issues.